- Improve the quality of interactions between police officers and those who have, or may have, mental health concerns.
- Scenario based training with learner interaction through decision points
- Immersive and interactive eLearning with embedded first person video
- Understand strategies to utilize in regards to follow up, and prevention of reoccurrence
of Our De-escalation & Mental Health Training
in self-reported police officer confidence
in police officer Mental Health Awareness
in efficiency on mental health calls
in use of physical force in all police calls
Start your training now Purchase Training
of Our Online Training
Recognizing emotions others are feeling, and responding appropriately.
Focus on strategies that deal with defusing the situation.
Utilization in regards to follow up, and prevention of reoccurrence.
Positive communication techniques that emphasize active communication.
Train Your Staff
Set up your staff to complete their training, with the following benefits:
- View your users, their detailed history and training progress
- View reports on your users as a group or individually
- Purchase online training courses in bulk and enjoy discounts
Custom Branded Website
Train your staff from your own fully branded, custom designed, stand-alone training website. Using this site you are able to deliver training from a portal that looks and feels to your employees like another part of your company website.Contact Us
This hands-on course is the second unit in a three-unit mental health training system. It is designed to allow experiential practice of skills learned in the eLearning unit 1 where police officers will be taught how to properly engage individuals with mental illness.Learn More